For those (old and new readers or visitors) here is a synposis on my regimen and the products that I use
Here is just a break down on my hair my type.
- Hair type: 3B/C
- Hair Porosity: Low Porosity
- Density: High Density
Hair Regimen: (as of 14 April 2017)
- Wash and deep condition weekly with an optional (coconut oil) Pre-poo either overnight or a few hours before I wash my hair
- Shampoo (Old Tresemme Naturals stash/Naturally Good or Twisted Sista)
- Conditioner (Old Tresemme Naturals stash)
- Deep Condition (Afro botanics and Cantu or Naturally Good Deep conditioner) I mix the Afro botanics Deep penetrating Moisturizing conditioner with the Cantu Leave in Repair, this combonation gives a really great deep conditioner and if I am lazy then I will leave it in and do a protective style.
- Liquid/Leave Tresemme Naturals Old Stash (awaiting the replacement to reach South African Shelves)
- Oil: it used to be Olive oil now its Grape seed (Grapeseed)
- Cream: Aunt Jackies Curl la la, Dr Miracles Soft hold creme or Flax seed gel (sometimes I add all 3 for maximum anount of )
Hair trim: Every 6 weeks
Some of the products are very old or even discontinued, since I have low porous hair I try not to overload my hair with products too avoid weighing it down, creating product build up or making it look dull, that’s why my products last such a long time.