To the new SA curlies that have subscribed to my blog, welcome, I hope that you find the blog helpful feel free to share the posts, tell other SA Curlies about the blog and share your comments.
Clicks has recently launched their own natural hair range. The packaging states that it can be used on natural hair, weaves, relaxed hair and while your hair is in braids.
The line consists of 15 products that are divided in 4 categories treat,cleanse & condition, style and finish.
The products are as follows:
- Hair Food
- Penetrating temple & nape balm
- Anti breakage treatment creme
- Softening Multi spray
- Soothing braid Spray
- Heat Protection Serum
- Polishing Serum
- Intense oil sheen spray
- Light oil sheen spray
- Conditioning Argan Shampoo
- Ultra Nourishing deep conditioning treatment
- Extra strength deep conditioning treatment
- Moisturizing hair lotion
The Products are also colour coded and retail between R14.95 – R55.00
- Purple: Jojoba and Argan oil
- PinK: Vitamin E & A and Argan Oil
- Blue/Teal: Vitamin E and Argan Oil
- Gold: Coconut and Argan Oil/ Shea Butter and Argan Oil
- Turquoise: Glycerine and Argan Oil
- Orange: Carrot Vtand Argan Oil
- Green: Olive Oil and Argan Oil
I bought the Extra strength deep conditioning treatment. The treatment unfortunately does not follow the first 5 rule but it does contain many good oils; Jojoba seed oil, Coconut oil, Argan oil, Shea Butter, Menthol and Wheat Germ. Since I only tried the deep conditioning treatment once I do not think it justifies a review is justifed. The downside about this range is that it contains the natural hair taboos; Sodium Laureth Sulphate and Parabens.
I think that it s great that Clicks has decided to develop a range for South African Naturals, be that leader Clicks.