Hi SA Curlies
(Be warned long post ahead)
I promised an in depth product review on the ORS Hair pudding so here goes.
So I saw this product and I was not sure if it was available in South Africa so I went into our (South African) versions of drug stores: New look cosmetics and Sound and Music City and looked around and low and behold there it was on the shelf winking at me. I was so excited that I wanted to buy 2 tubs but the lady shoot straight from the hip and said that I should not be greedy, so I restrained myself and bought one tub and I am glad that I did.
Comes in two different versions: I bought the version for girls because that is the only one that was in stock but at another store my mother bought the normal version.
- ORS Smooth n’ Hold Hair pudding
- ORS Hair pudding for girls
- ORS Hair pudding: between R59.99 – R61.99
- ORS Hair pudding for girls R53.99 – R59.99
- ORS Hair pudding: 375 ml
- ORS Hair pudding for girls: 375 ml
I really like these products and here is why:
- The first 5 ingredients are sooo good for your hair (Coconut oil, olive oil, Aloe vera but to name a few)
- A little goes along way because it is soo rich and moisturizing
- I can and have easily incorporated it into my regime/n
- It gives me great results every time I do my finger coils or tie my hair up.
- It does not dry out your hair out like normal gel or holding spray.
- It has a creamy consistency like custard or jelly.
- It smells great.
- You can use it to sleek down your hair into a bun
There are differences between the Normal and girls version:
- They come in different colours normal version is green and girls version is purple
- They smell different the normal version smells fresh like fruit and the girls version smells sweeter
- The consistency of the normal one is a bit lighter but it has more slip, the girls version is thicker and the slip is less
If you thought that everything is to good to be true well there is something; it contains mineral oils. Some Curlies are not about that mineral oil life however for me the pros out weight the cons. The other glitch with this product is that you won’t find it in major retail stores don’t even bother looking I already did that for you. Just go straight to New look Cosmetics or Sound and Music City.
I hope this was helpful 😉