I promised this post would follow soon.
The most obvious place to start is Shampoo so here goes:
Weight & Description:
- Tube shaped bottle White and green bottle
- Volume 200ml
- Contains Green tea and Vitamin E
Does not contain:
- Mineral Oils,
- Has not been tested on animals
- Contains UV Filter and antioxidant
- What I like about this shampoo is that it leaves your hair very cleaning yet moisturized and soft.
- The shampoo does not foam and if you want it to foam then you have to use twice as much shampoo as you normally would.
Figuring out how this product works took me a while. I found that if my hair was drenched in water and then I worked the shampoo into my hair like a leave in. I had a question on my blog about whether she can use the range on her Brazilian keratin treatment I do not know the answer to this I can say though that people that usually do the Brazilian blow out use a shampoo and conditioner that will help them retain the Brazilian blow out.
I hope that this helps, next post will be on the Twisted Sista conditioner.