Lucky for me, while I was AWOL my hair did not decide to stop growing, and thankfully so because lately I have been getting really irritated with this Tenny weeny afro, although last night I was so smitten with it. (read on to find out why)
My hair regimen is a bit modified since my first update. I found new products and have not been so reliant on Twisted Sista’s.
Here is my new regimen.
One big wash weekly.
- Tresemme Naturals Shampoo
- Followed by Tresemme Naturals conditioner
- ORS (Previously Organic Root Stimulator) Hair Masque that I leave in for 5 -10 minutes.
- Followed by my LOC method
- Liquid/ Leave in: Avon Advanced Techniques Leave in Conditioner or Tresemme Naturals Conditioner
- Oil: I like using coconut oil but sometimes I change it a bit by using Olive Oil instead.
- Cream: Dr Miracle’s Soft hold cream
I will usually get my hair laid but since it is a bit longer it is a bit difficult to keep and maintain that style without my hair looking like a matted mess.
About the pictures,: I was feeling particularly naughty and decided to comb out my hair after I added some coconut for the my prepoo. The picture on the right is howw my hair looks when it had product on and defined, the one on the right is my comed out teeny weeny afro puff and although my hair looks like it is the same length it is not, these pictures were taken weeks apart and my twa puff is loaded with product build up and pre-poo’d with coconut oil.