It seems like I just suck at this Hiatus thing. (This is the second time that I have broken the: only blogging once a month rule)There is however a good reason that I am breaking this rule. I accidently discovered that we South African Curly Girls are able to detangle our hair just as easily as American Girls. I was not planning to buy anything when I walked into Dischem and then the corner of my eye caught word Denman. I immediately started taking photos to share with you.
The Brushes costs anything from R79.99-R125 *
I however do not know the prices of the combs and accessories but I will be sure to update this post.
So get to your nearest Dischem and check out this range.
ND 😉 Check out my Next post on Denman Brushes the alternative that I found before the Denman range
Here are other alternative brushes that I discovered besides the Denman: Freestyle and Michel Mercier
- it detangles hair very well (I was brushing my mother’s 4 something hair without much effort)
- The Brush is not bulky and difficult to hold or handle
- It has a smooth surface (This makes it difficult when you applied product to your hair and handle the brush with your slippery hands the brush tends to fall out)\
- The brush costs R89.99 and in my opinion and investment item.
- There are other brushes in this range as shown in the picture on the left
The Michel Mercier
- This brush is really big and I think that it will work great for really long hair.
- The Brushes are colour coded according to hair type/thickness so you can choose one that suits you best.
- I also consider this an investment item.
*Prices are correct at the time this post was published