Today is a month since I cut my hair.
This makes it the perfect time to give you an update on the progress of my hair growth (not that it’s grown suuuper long.)
I have a serious case of hair envy for girls with big hair but I am determined to enjoy my short hair for the very hot summer months we have here in Paarl.
There is not much to do or maintain with my short hair so I do the basics.
I do one big wash every week that involves:
- Shampoo with Twisted Sista de-frizz shampoo (Sulphate free of course)
- Condition with twisted Sista de-frizz conditioner
- Deep condition with Olive Oil ORS Hair Masque
- Mini LOC Method: Twisted Sista Leave in conditioner (detangler),Coconut Oil last but not least Twisted Sista 30 Second curl spray or Twisted sista
- I then press/lay/set my hair until it is dry. The end result is the one you see in the picture below.
- My Night time routine I will just add the Twisted Sista 30 second curl spray or my conditioner diluted in a spray bottle followed by my satin headscarf and voila my hair is set for the next morning.
Big Project update: The project is coming along nicely I am just a little impatient to get see some real progress.