Here is the product review of the Easy Waves banded pack that I promised a while back:
Product: Easy Waves Sheen spray and Curl Activator
Available at: Clicks, Dischem, Pick n’ Pay and most beauty/cosmetics stores
The Easy Waves banded pack has become a staple in my hair regime its: widely available, it works, its affordable.
Oil sheen spray:
- This is a 250ml spray that moisturises the hair. I usually wet my hair before spraying this on because I find that the product just works better.
- It does not make the hair oily at all unless you spray on too much.
- You can spray it onto your hair (without using the curl activator afterwards) if it is feeling a bit parched and needs a bit of a pick me up.
- The spray gives your hair a bit of a sheen, not oily just enough to make your hair have a healthy glow.
- It contains glycerine (a humectant that draws water to the hair and that’s why my hair is always soft after using it)
- The gel is a pinkish colour
- It has a slightly softer consistency than gel.
- It defines the curl well
- Unlike regular gels this does not give your hair a characteristic crunch or leaves your hair dry
- it works good with other products; I have used the gel after applying Avon’s advanced techniques leave in conditioner and my baby curlies popped. (The Avon advanced techniques leave in conditioner has a very light consistency and together with the gel my hair is moisturised,soft and curls are defined)
This banded pack is a bargain, the products work; they do what I want them to do and what I expect of them. Come to think of it I think I have found my Holy Grail product.
I hope that this information will help you.