I have exciting news to share with South African Curly Community:
Yesterday I was browsing through the Clicks Pharmacy summer promotion booklet and found that the Twisted Sistas range is available exclusively at Clicks Pharmacy stores.
I checked out the Twisted Sistas website and saw that the range just like the Dr.Miracle Curl Care range contains no parabens, sulphates, phalates and mineral oils.
The following products are advertised in the booklet and costs between R59.95-R89.95:
- Leave-in conditioner detangler (150ml)
- De-frizz shampoo and conditioner (200 ml)
- 30 Second Curl Spray (150ml)
- Straightening Blow dry cream (100ml)
- Curl Activator (100ml)
- Different Strokes hair serum (100ml)
I think that its really awesome that South African girls have access to products that work for our hair.
*All information in this post was correct at the time that the post was published